The adapted remedial programs begin with an evaluation in order to determine the student’s difficulties. This evaluation allows the academic consultant to build the appropriate program for each student. Programs are offered to elementry students, in French, English, and Mathematics.
The goal of these programs is to help students fill the academic delay they have accumulated. Our approach allows students to move at their own pace.
- Develop proper reading strategies
- Increase reading fluidity
- Improve accuracy of answers in reading comprehension
- Develop ability to develop ideas and justify answers
- Increase vocabulary
- Develop mathematical thinking and logic
- Improve computational skills
- Understand math vocabulary
- Develop problem solving strategies
- Improve penmenship
- Develop strategies to better structure texts
- Review spelling and develop strategies to remember spelling rules
- Improve understanding and application of grammar rules
First step: consultation
- Initial consultation to determine the student’s needs
- Meeting with parents to develop education plan
Second step: subjects offered
- Problem solving
Step three: partnership
- Communication with school teacher
- Regular progress meeting with parents
Please take a moment to fill out the following form and one of our team members will contact you in a timely manner.
Contact Centre Alpha Tutorat
If you would like to register your child or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you.