Alpha Summer Camp
The camp is open to children from 5 to 12 years old, who will be grouped according to their age and grade level.
The camp will be held from June 29th to August 21st 2020.
Due to the current pandemic, some adjustments will be made to our summer camp to ensure the safety of all who will attend.
In order to answer the needs and interests of all students, we offer different camp formats.
- French Camp: Designed for students who attend school in French, this camp will allow students to review their year
- French Immersion Camp: Designed for students who would like to learn French or improve their conversational skills in French
- English Camp: Designed for students who attend school in English, this camp will allow students to review their entire year
- ESL Camp: Designed for students who would like to learn English or improve their conversational skills in English
- STEM Camp: Designed for students interested in technology, the STEM camp offers students to learn about coding, robotics and graphics.
- Combination Camp*: Mix and match any of the camps above to personalize your child experience at Alpha!
9am to 10:30am – Class (French, English or STEM)
10:30am to 10:45am – Break
10:45am to 12pm – Group activity or STEM
12pm to 1pm - Lunch & Free Play
1pm to 4pm – Outing and return to the centre (ex. pool, park, iSaute, library, mini-golf, etc.)
Due to the the current pandemic, some weekly outings (i.e. iSaute, mini-golf, museum, etc.) are cancelled. The daily schedule may also be motified.
COVID-19 prevention measures:
- Keep 2 meter distance at all times
- Increased outdoor activities
- Frequent and mandatory hand washing
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and premises regularly
- Have fun!
For more information on costs and payment options please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please note that weeks with less than 12 registrations may be cancelled. Thank you for your comprehension.ENROLL NOW