Summer Review Programs
All classes are offered online so you can follow from the comfort of your own home.
Our summer acamedic camps are designed to help students review key concepts of the school year. Our goal is to ensure that students are ready for the upcoming school year. Opened to students from grade 1 to grade 6.
Classes start August 3rd and end August 28th. Our 4-week program allows us to review topics from the previous year and introduce notions from the upcoming grade.
- Fixed weekly schedule (Monday to Friday - 1 hour per day)
- French (Monday and Wednesday)
- Mathematics in French (Tuesday and Thursday)
- English (Friday)
- Qualified tutors
- Key topics will be covered during each sessions
- Small groups (maximum of 6 students)
- Students are be encouraged to participate: ask questions and make comments
- Students will be given work to complete at home between classes
Cost: 350$ for 4-weeks of classes OR 90$ per week
High School Math Review Program
Math skills are the most affected when students are out of school. The average student can lose up to 50% of their mathematical abilities during the summer months! To avoid such a knowledge slide, Centre Alpha is offering a Math review program to students from grade 7 to 10.
The 4-week program inlcudes:
- 3 hours of tutoring per week with the same tutor (2 sessions of 1.5 hours each) based on a fixed schedule
- Homework to be completed after each session
- Small groups (maximum of 5 students) per grade level
- A review of key concepts that students will need in the upcoming school year
- Adaptable program based on the needs of the students in the group*
Cost: 300$ for 4-weeks of classesENROLL NOW